Earlier today I tagged and released ETL 0.2.0. Among the many changes and new features are:
- Addition of a Data Definition Language, for describing sets of variables to pass to a template.
- Templates can now include other templates.
- Templates can now define macros.
- There are now shorthands for printing out variables ([%=) and stripping whitespace from before ([%-) or after (-%]) a directive.
- Basic arithmatic expressions are now supported.
- You can now loop over numeric ranges in templates.
For the full list of changes, see the CHANGES file in the release tarball, or the Subversion commit logs.
The release tarball is available from the download page of our new website: http://etl.i-want-a-pony.com
As always, please send bug reports, feature requests, and feedback to the development list, email@example.com.